T.H.Martin Inc. is committed to safety in the workplace. To that end, a comprehensive Safety Program is in place for all T.H.Martin projects including our fabrication facility. This program incorporates all jobs specific requirements. We are a certified contractor with both ISNetworld and AVETTA.
The Safety Program includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Mandatory safety rules specific to the HVAC industry
- Company Job Site and Safety Regulations
- Sheet Metal, Pipefitting & Plumbing personnel must complete 30 hours of OSHA safety training per union requirements
- Participation in the Drug-Free Workplace program with random drug tests
- Weekly Safety and Health Audits conducted by our Safety Director and the Job Foreman
- Instructions and training to all new employees regarding the Safety program and Company Safety Policy
- A return to work policy that includes a light-duty position
- Continuing education
- Active claims management
- Weekly Toolbox Safety Talks and Huddles
- Safety Incentive Program for all field employees.
- T.H.Martin’s Current EMR rating is .53%